Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break 11!!

High five to me! Spring break for me this year is staying home with my parents, and flowery branch friends, and organizing a yard sale to help support me and two other girls interning in Kenya this year. It's been real. It's been good. It's been real good.

Here's a idea I'm working on currently: Take a particular woman who gets really really excited about friends and having fun, and mix her into school. Her grades suffer because she loves social networking, and figuring out the latest and newest, and having fun. Take social networking away from her, and watch the Lord work in her life. She suddenly has to be aware that her identity is not found in friends or who wants to take a picture with her. Her identity is found in the Lord, and maybe, social networking and friends are not as important as that. I'll let you know in April how this woman is doing, and if she has realized what is important in life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment