Monday, November 22, 2010

It's hard for me to deal with change. Most people would agree. They find a system and they stick with it. But for me, it's really difficult to deal with the change of my friendships. I love my friends. I really really do. It is because of them that I find most of my happiness and joy. I love each and everyone of them to pieces. I don't like being alone, because I'm not with them. I will be that woman who always has friends in her life, because that's just how God created me. But, what is difficult for me to get over is when friendships start to split. And that's something I just do not like. I know it's natural and that over time, it's just not possible to keep up with those you love all the time. But, gosh darn it, I just don't like the idea of having time separate me from my friends. Granted, facebook has made things a lot easier, but it's not always the same. I like things to stay the way they used to be sometimes. I want to grow up, but keep all my lovely friendships for all my years with me. I know this doesn't make a lot of sense, but i've been feeling this way for a while. I wish people didn't have to change, leave, move or grow up.

1 comment:

  1. I wish that wearing flatirons on our heads would keep us from growing up...

    ReplyDelete