Thursday, April 29, 2010

Summer flowers and romances are blooming. On most normal cases I would be kicking myself in the rear for not working hard enough. Meaning, it's my fault that I don't have a boyfriend. However, this spring, I've really been thinking about what it means to in love with Jesus. It's a really strange idea to think about. I mean. It's God. And Jesus. And the Holy Spirit. All together. That idea right there is enough to make anyone question. What I've been thinking about is how can I desire a relationship more than anything else when the most important thing, it already here.
"Oh Father, make this doubtful heart rejoice. Cause me to stumble, cause me to fail, because only then will I see how badly I need you. Lord, how could a relationship ever take the place of you? You created me! And this desire for someone is so strong. It's hard to fight it. but praise be to You! Because you know me and my heart."
Love is in the air. And so is my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment